- National identity and the appreciation of history in a sample of public school teachers of the city of Lima.
Jan Marc Rottenbacher de Rojas
- A nonparametric item analysis of the Bender gestalt test modified for primary students.
César Merino Soto
- Qualitative approach to violence against women in a community of Villa El Salvador.
Magaly Nóblega Mayorga y Paola Virginia Muñoz Valera
- Norms, practices and beliefs about child rearing yesterday and today.
Romina Izzedin Bouquet y Alejandro Pachajoa Londoño
- Comparative validation between two tests on moral judgement competence.
Victor Robles Francia
- Happiness, resilience and optimism In students of national schools in the city of Lima.
Ana Cecilia Salgado Lévano
- From the Mind to the Cell: The Impact of Stress on Psiconeuroimmunoendocrinology.
Manolete S. Moscoso
- Variables intervening in resistant personality and management strategies in aged people.
Zoila Edith Hernández Zamora
- Social responsibility. A view from community psychology.
Maria del Pilar Mori Sanchez
- Sexual practices, HIV/Aids knowledge and attitudes about loving relationship and prevention among adults with more than 50 years of the south of Brazil.
Brigido Vizeu Camargo, Tatiana de Lucena Torres y Felipe Biasus