- Perceptions of social well-being, anomie, political interest and powerlessness in relation with attitudes towards democracy.
Francisco Augusto Laca Arocena, Heriberto Santana Aguilar, Yunuen Ochoa Madrigal y Juan Carlos Mejía Ceballos
- Teachers conceptions related to inclusion of people with disabilities in physical education: a revision of the brazilian scientific production.
Paulo José Barbosa Gutierres Filho, Maria Dolores Ferreira Monteiro, Rudney da Silva y Carla Regiane Vargas
- Psychological well-being and sex role orientation in adolescents.
Enrique Barra Almagiá
- Reflections about the subjet-matter and goals of psychology as a natural science .
Roberto Bueno Cuadra
- Values, pro-social behavior and personal growth in university students after the august 15th, 2007 earthquake .
Agustín Espinosa, Jimena Ferrándiz Salazar y Jan Marc Rottenbacher de Roja
- The community intervention programs from their actors’ point of view .
María del Pilar Mori Sánchez
- Chronic stress and the measurement of perceived emotional distress in medicine & health psychology.
Manolete S. Moscoso
- Attitudes and reader behavior: an application of the theory of planned behavior of students in upper intermediate level.
Alejandro Mújica Sarmiento, Priscila Guido García y Serafín Joel Mercado Doménec
- Relationship between emphasis on CSR, hierarchy of values and social orientation in managers and academics in a chilean university.
Gracia Navarro Saldaña, Cristhian Pérez Villalobos y María Gracia González Navarro
- Development of executive function in preschool children: a review of some modulators factors.
Florencia Stelzer, Mauricio Alejandro Cervigni y Pablo Martino