- Mothering fathers: Changes in sight?
Bruna Krimberg von Muhlen, Marilia Saldanha and Marlene Neves Strey
- Body and social cognitions.
Ana María Justo and Brigido Vizeu Camargo
- Anomic feelings and antisocial and criminal conducts: Verification of a causal model in young brazilian.
Nilton S. Formiga
- Axiological profiles of students from three university careers: Discriminant functions of three interpretation of the schwartz´s theory.
Maite Beramendi, Agustín Espinosa and Sol Ara
- On the supposed safety of marijuana’s consumption: Difference between consumers in national surveys in Colombia.
Orlando Scoppetta Díaz-Granados, Augusto Pérez Gómez and Víctor Hugo Muñoz
- Urban life stress in preadolescents: a longitudinal assessment in Lima.
Liliana Casuso, Rafael Gargurevich, Wim Van den Noortgate and Omer Van den Bergh
- Graphic creativity and focused attention in abused children.
Gabriela Morelato, Mariana Carrada and Mirta Ison
- Cooperative learning: A model to be applied against bullying.
Mónica Ramírez Pavelic
- Predicting academic performance and attrition in undergraduate students.
Angela Corengia, María Pita, Belén Mesurado and Angel Centeno
- Perceived stress, coping and hardy personality in infertile women.
Enrique Barra Almagiá and María de los Angeles Vaccaro Huespe
- Workplace bullying in spanish and peruvian workers: An exploratory study with the LIPT-60.
David González-Trijueque and Sabino Delgado Marina